Our scientific partner
NCBR, in cooperation with BSP, represents Polish research & innovation interests within the European Union. The key purpose of its Brussels activities is to promote and increase Polish participation in the EU framework programme for research and innovation, especially in the forthcoming Horizon Europe initiative, and its related activities.
- Networking with the European institutions involved in R&I.
- Organization of study visits, meetings and other events in Brussels for stakeholders (mostly for universities, research institutions and companies)
- Strategic monitoring, analysis and dissemination of information on EU research & innovation policies and funding programmes.
- Supporting committee members and NCPs.
- Strengthening the collaboration in R&I between various actors in Poland and Brussels.
- Providing co-working possibilities and meeting facilities to the Polish R&I community thanks to the office in the heart of the European Quarter in Brussels.
Director General for Research & Innovation
tel.: +48 509 215 353
tel.: +32 486 274 874