Information on the processing of the Participant’s personal data
- [data controller] Please be advised that the Business Poland Employers’ Association (the Association) is the data controller of your personal data. The Association is located in Warsaw at 4 Książęca Street, 00-498 Warsaw. The Association is registered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities run by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000771006.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary but necessary for the conclusion and performance of an agreement with the Association regarding your participation in the event: Opening of the Office of the Business Poland Employers’ Association in Brussels, on 16/05/2019, and also to carry out all activities related to the participation in this Event (including registration, preparation of identifiers) (hereinafter jointly referred to as the Agreement).
- You will be able to contact with the Data Protection Officer designated by the Association, via e-mail address: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- [purposes and grounds for personal data processing]Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- for the performance of the Agreement (legal basis: Article 6 (1) point b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR);
- in order to comply with the legal obligations of the Association, in particular in the scope of keeping accounts and making tax settlements (legal basis: Article 6 (1) point c) of the GDPR);
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Association such as the promotion of the Event or potential establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims related to the implementation of the Agreement (legal basis: Article 6 (1) point f) of the GDPR);
- on the basis of your consent and to the extent to which such consent was given – (legal basisi: Article 6 (1) point a) of the GDPR).
- [data retention period]Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the Agreement. The Association may store your personal data for a period longer than indicated in the previous sentence only if it results from the legal obligation imposed on the Association, eg an obligation to keep tax documentation for a specified period of time. In case of data processing based on your consent, your personal data will be processed and stored until such consent is effectively withdrawn. In case of processing your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Association – until such purpose is achieved or your objection to processing of your personal data is processed successfully. The above shall not prejudice the right of the Association to process and store your personal data on a different legal basis.
- [recipients of personal data]The Association may disclose your personal data to, in particular, the following data recipients:
- entities that participate in the performance of the Agreement;
- entities providing IT services;
- entities providing marketing services;
- entities managing Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- [your rights and their implementation]You have the right to request from the Association access to and rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of your personal as well as the right to data portability. Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Where the processing is based on the legitimate interests pursued by the Association, you have a right to object to such processing.
- Implementation of the rights referred to above may take place in any way, preferably your requests concerning these rights should be sent to the following e-mail address: [email@example.com].
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority if you think that the Association processes your personal data in violation of the GDPR.
- [transfer of data to third countries]The Association may transfer your personal data to a third country (United States) pursuant to Commission’s Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 adopted under Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and the Council, on the adequacy of protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield (hereinafter referred to as the “Decision”), provided that you consent to the publication of your image in promotional materials summarizing the Event.
- The Decision states that it is allowed to transfer data to entities in the United States that have adopted a set of principles of privacy protection – the EU-US Privacy Shield framework principles, including supplementary rules, by registering among the entities that have self-certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. YouTube LLC (formally entered into by the company Google LLC – mother company in relation to YouTube LLC, the entry also includes YouTube LLC), Facebook, Inc. and LinkedIn Inc. are entities that have self-certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. The list of entities is available at: www.privacyshield.gov. Information on the rules regarding the processing of personal data in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield and the applicable safeguards are available at: www.privacyshield.gov.
Agreement to the use of the image
The course of the event: “The Opening of the Office of the Business Poland Employers’ Association in Brussels”will be recorded for documentary, reporting, advertising and promotional purposes in the photographic form, video recordings and the edited film.
All persons deciding to participate in the Event, by filling in the appropriate form, simultaneously express their free and unpaid, unlimited in time and territorial agreement to use their image for the above mentioned purposes.
Participant’s image can be used for various forms of electronic processing, framing and composition, as well as juxtaposed with images of other people, can be supplemented with accompanying commentary, while film and sound recording with his participation can be cut, assembled, modified, added to other materials created for informational purposes, promotion and advertising of the Association – without the obligation to accept the final product/material.
The agreement covers all forms of publication, in particular dissemination on the Internet (including on social networks Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc. and on the website of the Association).